Adventures of Darth Daddy

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Just can't stop myself

I returned the broke ATI All inwonder card to Bestbuy, and got a refund. Came home...piddle with the old card all damn day long, and finally go tit back to the original problem....only 3 minutes of TV viewing before problems occured. No more blue screens.....this time, the video just dissapeared...POOF!

I finally went back to Bestbuy and bought another card (same kind as before...but not the broke one). I installed it, and all went well. Until I started the TV. This time, I get less than 1 minute before the video freezes, and the sound goes into a loop. Twice already, the damn thing has just shut down and restarted the computer. This sucks!

Not sure what the problem is.....motherboard conflict....gremlins... I figure the USB 2.0 version will be the next and last resort. It's only $99. But TV on the computer is a must have.

Well, back to Hal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter