Adventures of Darth Daddy

Monday, January 02, 2006

Short Changed

Hat eto short change the readers..but I'm having problems with my video drivers all of a sudden (since the upgrade). Occasionally (almost every time I run the computer), the video will lock, spazz out...then return with a note saying how it just spazzed, and recovered (now using software drivers rather than hardware settings).
I had a short, but nice entry written when it locked up and never came back. Im afraid to write too much now.

Had a nice 2 days with the famliy.. THe wife returns to work tomorrow. We thoguth Lance was going to take his first steps today, but sat down instead. Soon.. Very soon.
Logan was a gem today (and not in the rough!). My aikido class went well, but the wife didnt have a good time at the club (ymca). She took the kids to the daycare while she went to a biking class with friends, but Lance wouldn't calm down. When it finally did, Logan wouldn't calm down. So she cut her time there short.

Not much else going on. Back to the grind stone for me tomorrow. I've really gotten spoiled over the Xmas break, having the wife get the baby in the mourning and change his diaper (well, I still did this most mournings....but she really did help out the mourings that she pitched in!


Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter