Adventures of Darth Daddy

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Still here

Things are well here....just been busy.
The wife has chicken pocks, for the fifth time, so she's had the week off from work.

Dec 2nd was Logan's 3rd birthday. We had a nice party with family at a local Pizza Hut. I had planned to do a nice "Letter from Daddy" on my blog, but I broke my computer upstairs, and can't type well on this laptop.

I'll try to find my split keyboard..it'll allow me to write more my next enry.

For all my loyal readers (both of you), please have patience.

Shannon

4 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger KC said…

    The fifth time? Is that really possible? If so, that's the first I've ever heard of someone getting it more than twice. I hope she's having only a mild case.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Darth Daddy said…

    After confering with the wife, my numbers were wrong. This was actually her 8th time getting them. We've dated since she was 16, so I can personally vouch for at least 5 of them.

    Weird.

    Shannon

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Chip said…

    wow! hope she's feeling better. It was bad enough having them once!

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger jen said…

    Sorry to hear about your wife. I've had the chicken pox twice. It really stinks. Hope she feels better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter