Adventures of Darth Daddy

Monday, November 07, 2005

We gots the sniffles

Both the boys have colds, which makes sleeping somewhat difficult.

Got a certified letter today from my "old" dojo....they are threatening me with legal action if I dont bring my "tuition" up to date (currently $280). I thought they had released me from my contract, with less than a year to go on it. This may get ugly, but ain't no way in hell Im paying anymore money to Kindercare for dojo fees. I figure if they aren't nice and dissolve the remaining obligation, I have one hell of a case against them for fraud. Advertising arts that they dont offer - poorly trained instructors, canceled classes, the list goes on and on. With them claiming to be a "non profit" org, I figure one nicely worded "I can no longer donate to your cause" should be fine. The sympathy card is in play - if that fails, good to know that I got 2 more in the hole.



Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter