Adventures of Darth Daddy

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I am such a fuckup

I had to tweak it - had to update - had to get that damn tv tuner working more than for just 4 minutes without blue screening. So here i am....330am...been working on this goddamn computer for 4 hours now (easily), and finally can get on the internet.

I ran to Bestbuy just before they closed and got the newest super dooper all in wonder card....that the computer refuses to recognize. This should make a decent fight tomorrow when I return it.

At one point, I managed to uninstall the video adapter....meaning that I had NO FRIGGIN VIDEO , cept for the set up in the biggining when you start you computer. THe only way to get video back was.....take a guess....completely reinstall Windows. SOAB!!

I need to sleep - I need to dream. J- land, as I shall now call it. Jenna Elfman, Jenny McCarthy, Jennifer Garner, and Jenna Jameson. Perhaps even Julianne Moore, just for good measure.

Ni
gh

t all

1 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger jen said…

    Geez, Shannon. So sorry to hear about the trouble with the card. Though, I must say, I'm amazed how you get these ATI cards to work. I've always had a problem when I've tried an ATI card. It just messes up my entire computer. I've stuck with NVidia since and just given up. But I don't think NVidia makes an All-in-Wonder equivalent. Hope tomorrow is a better day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter