Adventures of Darth Daddy

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Found while blog hopping

"Sunday, April 3
After much introspection and contemplation, I realize that I don't miss blogging at all.
For now, at least, I don't need it or want it, so sjm is officially on hiatus.
I haven't even been keeping up with my regular reads!"

I thought to myself - WOW - I cant imagine not blogging. I dont always get time to blog as much or as frequent as I want/need to, but now that Im doing it, I can't imagine not being able to rant - or share - or vent- or just document what happened in my life that day.

Here'e to hoping that all of you out there keep the fire burning ---and never run out of steam. I realize that I may have only 2 or 3 readers,and infrequent to boot------but it helps to know I have occasional visitors. It's also important for me to be able to share in others blogs - so I feel the world is larger than just this 12x12 living room (with scooby Doo crackers all over the floor). Update your sies - even if its to say you are tired, and will share more later. Even a one liner can act as a much needed rope to those of us needing to escape for a while.

Shannon

5 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger CV said…

    I think it is great to follow blogs as yours, that is people who share my interest for Martial arts.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Idaho Dad said…

    I check your blog once or twice a week. I find that reading blogs takes more time than writing posts for my blog.

    I'm with you, though, it makes me feel better to know that there are others out there who are having the same "dad" experiences as me.

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Justa Dad said…

    I agree with you. Over the past year I've been able to let off a lot of steam ranting. I've also been able to step back a take a look at who I am, and what kind of dad I want to be.

    It is hard to keep regular posts, but I do like to check in with the other dad blogs.

    I've really enjoyed your posts!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    It is an awesome way to not feel home-bound during naps and toddler rest times.

    A neighbor who is a new SAH mom asked what I do to not feel stir crazy. I think she thought I was just plain crazy when I told her I blog.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Meerkatsu said…

    Keep the blogs going. It is a great way to reach people from around the world, who really, are not so different after all.
    My own efforts have become less frequent, but I think 'quality' over 'quantity.'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter