Adventures of Darth Daddy

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Pretty nice day

Not much goin on today: Went to Boogerkign with family for breakfast, and saw a Praying Mantis on the wondow by our booth! That was way cool! Logan and I kept turning around to watch it - then went and saw it up close outside, when we were leaving.

The air mattress I bought to help my back developed a smll airleak - I woke up in a limp pool of plastic this mourning. Quick trip to Walmart, and I got another one to try tonight. Think I pinched my siatic (sp?) nerve. Back is much better, but my legs twinge in the front when I walk for too long.

Also bought a new book bag / urban warrior pack / manly diaper bag. I love the old on , but I think a smaller one will be better once I am on my own with a 2 yr old and a 3 month old. Boy am I gonna have my hand filled! Im scared - Im nervous - and I can't wait!!
Oh Darth Logan has developed a rash on his body - a call to teh doc says that it is due to the Viral infection that caused the fever - and to ride it out. Doesn't seem to bother him. Now my toothache, on the other hand - ouch! Dentist said that the tooth was infected (bacterial) and put me on an antibiotic. I go back in 10 days for a root canal, then a filling and crown. Ever since that damn visit, the tooth thinks it has a free license to hurt! And he never touched it! No poking, no proding - just looking. But the tooth wants to go out with a bang.

Well, it's 2 am - just finshed cleanign all the pots/pans/dishes in the kitchen - time to settle down and watch the end of Rocky 3.
(Damn - just missed the ending - there's always the dvd..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter