Adventures of Darth Daddy

Friday, September 01, 2006

Batman milk, and Incredibles milk

Taking Margaret's advice, to solve the problem of the depleated supply of Hershey's green chocolate syrup, I think I have come up with an acceptable solution.

Regular brown chocolate syrup will now create what will be called "Batman milk".

Strawberry syrup will create "Incredibles milk".

Today, Logan (favoring chocolate of any color) had Batman milk, while Lance had no complaints to having Incredibles milk.

I had toyed with the idea of making the pink milk "Superman milk", but we're not all that big of Superman fans. If the Incredibles theme doens't win Logan over, maybe I'll switch to calling it "Flash milk".

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Alright Darth Daddio!

    Holding a cupa "The Force Formula" (Instant Coffee) to your honor this morning.

    Trust me, I'd rather it be fresh brewed Folgers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter