Adventures of Darth Daddy

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Test #1 - negative

Well, the wife decided to buy Clear Blue Easy tonight, and after 3 minutes, the test came back "not pregnant". Only one red line appeared in the veiwing window.

However, it still may be too early to get a positive. Guess we'll have to wait another week, and test again. Unless, of course, she gets a "visitor" that tells us it's a definite no.


And of course, in true Sith fashion, I had to have some fun with this - so, as she tucked the boy into bed, I snuck back into the bathroom (with a red marker), and created my own "second red line". Then, I brought it out and showed it to her from across the room. It was worth all time I'm going to spend in the dog house!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Gasp! Red marker! Oh you evil little devil you.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw.

    You touched the pee stick.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Darth Daddy said…

    Hey hey hey! I am NOT a pee pee stick toucher! I only touched the plastic "don't pee on this side" part .


    ok-ok - I touched the pee pee stick - but it was worth it for the joke!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter