Adventures of Darth Daddy

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"We need to have a talk about something"

And here I thought I was in trouble for something - or it was the start of one of those long, drawn out marital talks - and here she just wanted to tell me that she thinks she pregnant again.

I looked at her - and said "Is that all? WOOHOO! I thought I was in trouble!"

Truth is, it still hasn't sunk in yet (for ME, not for her).

We have 2 weeks to wait before we'll know for sure.


To quote Dr. Sam Beckett.. "OH BOY!"

6 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    You know, there is too much testosterone flying around over there. I think it's time for a little girl to even out the playing field. Hehe!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    Kid #3? Oh, you are definitely in trouble! :)

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Art said…

    Congratulations! That's great.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    That's wonderful. Even more blogging material to come.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Philip said…

    Great news, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Publisher, The Whited News said…

    wow...I think two young boys are tough...but three total kids...I'd be in the looney bin within three weeks. Good luck, tho...I'll check in out of curiosity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter