Adventures of Darth Daddy

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"We need to have a talk about something"

And here I thought I was in trouble for something - or it was the start of one of those long, drawn out marital talks - and here she just wanted to tell me that she thinks she pregnant again.

I looked at her - and said "Is that all? WOOHOO! I thought I was in trouble!"

Truth is, it still hasn't sunk in yet (for ME, not for her).

We have 2 weeks to wait before we'll know for sure.


To quote Dr. Sam Beckett.. "OH BOY!"

5 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    You know, there is too much testosterone flying around over there. I think it's time for a little girl to even out the playing field. Hehe!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Idaho Dad said…

    Kid #3? Oh, you are definitely in trouble! :)

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! That's great.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    That's wonderful. Even more blogging material to come.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    wow...I think two young boys are tough...but three total kids...I'd be in the looney bin within three weeks. Good luck, tho...I'll check in out of curiosity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter