Adventures of Darth Daddy

Friday, September 16, 2005

Things have gotten better.

Since he last post, the boy has gotten better. No death threats or warnings that he could be replaced.

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of bloggers that I follow, giving thanks for other bigger blogs mentioning them. Most notably by listing them in their Blogroll. I've tried on 2 seperate sites to create a blogroll, and have provenmyself incompetent both times. I create the account - I cut and paste the "stuff" into my template htlm like it says, but nothing happens. I dont get it. The counters work - but not the blogrolls.

Anyways, I plan to list a few blogs that might interest at home dads...at least they interest me.

Let me check.......ok, the kids are asleep - I'll do it now..


Blogger: User Profile: Chip

ADHDaddy

TruckinDaddy

A Family Runs Through It

I'm not a Slacker! - The rambles and rants of a stay-at-home dad

GENUINE

Husbands anon

The Bean's Dad

Clare's Dad

miraclebaby

Because I'm Your Father

Props and a shout out to all my blogging internet "peeps". (Do they still say that, or is my "hip talk" outdated already?) If only Elmo kept up with the times.

Shannon

6 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Darren said…

    Thanks for the link. I've added you to my blogroll too.

    Very cool blog title, btw.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    Let me know if you want to add that list to your sidebar. I am far from an internet genius, but I finally figured out how to do it, by goofing up my template form a few times...

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    I sent and email, to the addy on your profile, with text to add to your template for a bloglist in your sidebar.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Chip said…

    not to complain... but the link to my blog in this post is not working (I think you forgot the http://). Thanks.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Darth Daddy said…

    Sorry Chip - I fixed it now. I linked it to your profile, since you have 2 blogs.

    Odd...all the others I just drop&dragged from my favorites (from browser), but yours added other stuff that made it now work.

    Anyways - All better now (I think)

    Shannon

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Chip said…

    thanks shannon, sorry to be a pita, somehow blogger just knows how I am I guess...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter