Adventures of Darth Daddy

Monday, August 22, 2005

Split personality

Due to recent feedback, I'm aware that some family oriented (sahd's) visitors dont really care much for martial arts or my McDojo complaints. Likewise, several martial artists have stated that they like reading my "Karate stuff", but stop reading when it comes to my personal stuff.

After some thinkin, Ive decided to split my blog. This blog will remain all about me and the family, Darths Logan and Lance. I will create a seperate blog tonight (and will post the address in my next entry here) for the "mostly martial arts" blog.


Shannon

3 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I like having my blogs seperated, but it more hassle. Do what YOU wish with the blog(s), but if you are not already using it, you might look into the BlogThis! button for your toolbar.

    Once you get it set up, makes multiple blogs a little easier.

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Darth Daddy said…

    I think spliting it will make things easier. I often spent so much time ranting about my dojo, that I neglect to post neat things about the kids.

    Im not familiar with the BLOGTHIS button...but I will check it out.

    Thanks

    Shannon

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    I downloaded it off of blogger.com somewhere. If I see it again, I'll shoot you an email.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter