Adventures of Darth Daddy

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

It was released at 12 midnight. At 1201 I had mine. I got there a few minutes early, and was waiting in the video section. A few others were there too. Then, I look over and see this guy pulling a pallet jack with the STAR WARS display on it. As it passed, I thoguht - to hell with this section - FOLLOW THAT MAN! AS I rounded the end of the isle, I was that about 20-30 other people had the same idea. It was like a Pied Piper, but with dvds instead of a pipe! We all followed this guy from the rear - to the front of the store. As the pallet jack lowered, the first guy grabbed one. They were still rocking slightly from being lowered when I snagged mine. Merry early Christmas to me!! Probably be up all night now!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Grant said…

    I was telling Melinda the other day I wanted the DVD set. I only have episode one, on video tape. How is the quality verses your previous viewings.

    Let the force be with you...

    ps. I am working on that Darth Vadar thing, where he chokes that guy for mocking the power of the force. I am going to use it on Rob, on dadsot.

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Darth Daddy said…

    Still having a pissing contest on that list? Guess ya gotta do somethign for fun.....

    Ill answer your question in the regular section..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter