Adventures of Darth Daddy

Monday, April 14, 2008

Hey Kev!! (I'm no slacker)

I tried to post a comment on the "Im no slacker" web blog site, and got the following message. The hyperlink led to a second page that told me that BAD BEHAVIOR was blocking me because I suck or something.

Error 403

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /wp-comments-post.php on this server.

Your Internet Protocol address is listed on a blacklist of addresses involved in malicious or illegal activity. See the listing below for more details on specific blacklists and removal procedures.

Your technical support key is: 44e4-8954-1366-73cd

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact zezz at swbell.net and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter