Adventures of Darth Daddy

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brain Doctor today

Later today, we have our visit with the neurologist.



Say, have any of you ever experienced a flash fever? Not sure if i mentioned this earlier, but the other day, I was in the garage for a while working on a broken washing machine. It was cold, but I was dressed warmly - even had a knit cap on my head (and over my ears).

Came inside for bed, and BAM - forehead was on fire, and my body was shaking. I was freezing, even to the point of teeth chattering. Slept for about 3 hours , with fever dreams. (Repetitive tasked dreams that wont let you actually get any rest), like filling and refilling a glass of water.

When I got up the next morning, I was fine. Appetite didnt come back till the following day, but no more fever.

Weird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter