Adventures of Darth Daddy

Friday, September 28, 2007

Kissing my 2 year old goodbye

Not as sad as the title seems - Lance will turn 3 years old Friday. I realized as I kissed him goodnight (he was already asleep) - that it was the last time I would kiss my little 2 yr old Lance goodnight. Tomorrow, I will kiss my 3 year old good mourning!

Things have unbelievable around here - busy busy busy . I can't make it from one side of the house to the other with the same thought in my head. I'll leave one room to go do something - and end up somewhere else, doing something else. 3 days later, it'll cross my mind that I forgot to do 'something".

4 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Awwww, time does go fast. I'm enjoying my four year old for just one more month. I miss my little bug. =O(

    But hey, at least you have a little bug now. I wondered where you've been but also knew - you and Mom are outnumbered now so your hands are too full to type on most days.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger The Egel Nest said…

    Time sure does fly...it seems like only yesterday we were bringing home the little guy and now he is 13 months old.

    Fellow SAHD here :)

    Bradley
    The Egel Nest

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Happy Thanksgiving Darth Daddy to you, wife and your entire fortress of little knights. =O)

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Creative-Type Dad said…

    My daughter doesn't turn 3 until next July, but just reading this makes me a little uncomfortable.

    I'm enjoying the "2" stage...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter