Adventures of Darth Daddy

Monday, September 03, 2007

The plan

Ok - here's the schedule Im looking at -

The wife went back to work last week. No students yet, just the teachers there to set things up. Monday is a holiday - I must clean the house as I have never cleaned before.

Tuesday - the wife returns to work, and so do the students.

Wednesday - Logan AND Lance's first day of preschool. This will be Logan's 2nd year at this wonderful preschool, and Lance's first.

Wednesday night - take the boys over to the inlaws, where they will spend the night.

Thursday morning - early - and I mean really REALLY friggin early - call the hospital and ask if they have a bed. We are to tell them that we are scheduled to have the baby by c-section. Why we have to ask for a bed...I have no idea!

Also thursday - the boy's second day of preskool - grandpa has to drop them off, and pick them up, as I will be tied up at the hospital with baby#3.

Friday - Deliver the boys to skool - pick kids up from skool - eat lunch - stop at hospital and see the new baby - - - - and I'm kinda lost from there.

Saturday - I have set this day aside just in case I loose my frigggin mind!

So, in short - the new baby is coming on Thursday!! Wish us luck!

6 Comments:

  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Idaho Dad said…

    Good luck!

    Better than you than me. :)

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Bryan said…

    Hang in there, Man!
    Leaving Saturday open is probably a good Idea!

    Oh and Good Luck!

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger The Father of Five said…

    Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
    (evil sounding laugh)

    Oh, Darth Daddy... I have some Baaad news your you my friend...

    Your schedule...

    It will not get any better for the next... um... lets see... about eighteen years...

    You see my friend.. You and your lovely wife are going to soon be OUT NUMBERED!

    For me, that was the biggest change - from having two, to having three.. Even having none to having one was not as "eventful". I have always attributed it to becoming "Out Numbered"...

    Now, the good news.. If you plan (or dont plan, and get "surprized") by more, the rest are a piece of cake...

    I think you will be fine, as long as you expect the difference..

    Oh, and it cant be that bad... I had two more after #3!

    Best of luck to you, and your family from me and my family!!

    David, the Father of Five!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Oda Daddy said…

    Awesome! And, I thought my schedule was tight this week just getting the car to the mechanic. Good Luck!

    -OD

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Hang in there, sounds well planned out and smooth. As long as wife doesn't decide to break water Wednesday. =O)

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Darren said…

    Good luck! We'll be watching for news.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter