Adventures of Darth Daddy

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Never say "can't"

Well, how's this for "Jack of all trades"...

Today, the baby and I went out for a bite to eat, afterwhich we picked up big brother and headed to a local playground. Later, after momma joined us, I treated the family to dinner (Ok, it was McDonalds - but I had a coupon). Took the 3 yr old to an AWANA gathering (big playgroup kinda thingy at the same church I train samurai sword at). Stayed with the kids to help out (and check out what was goign on). Returned the 3 yr old home (8:15pm), tucked him in bed, then (with only a 60 watt lightbulb in a shop light) replaced the front brake pads on the wifes minivan. Once that was done, I took it on a test run : to the library to return dvds, and to the grocery store to get milk.

All I neede was yardwork and something dealign with a bandaid and I dare say I'd have run the gambit of my skills.

Oh, and tomorrow I get to sit on my first "review board" for a young girl's karate exam - as well as receive my shodan (black belt) in karate.

sweeeet!


"I can bring home the bacon ----- na NAA na na --- Fry it up in a pan -- na NAA nana..."

2 Comments:

  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger Idaho Dad said…

    Ohhh, I'm all dizzy! Slow down! (you're making the rest of us look bad) :)

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    Didya forget the SAHD oath?

    I know I SWORE to never get too much done in one day, otherwise her expectations will go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up the next time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter