Adventures of Darth Daddy

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Divine Brotherhood of Curl Girl Groupies

Ok - maybe it's cause I live in an my own imaginary world, where I still have a dream shot at Holly Marie Combs or Jenny McCarthy - maybe it's cause I am a stay at home dad, and don't get out much, or maybe it's cause the only conversations I have that aren't with a 3 yr old are with people who are hurling me at the ground (aikido class) - but I never knew that I had joined a brotherhood, simply by -sniff - tuning in and turning on!

I got the "Curl Girl Groupies" from davis21wylie's blog (see comment section of previous entry). He was even kind enough to link to a much better site for Cassie info.

This girl is FINE! I mean Leann Rimes fine! Zingers and Funyuns fine! (Had to throw that one in there!!)

As forlorn as I am that I can't turn on the tv and see my favorite "Curl Girl", at least I can bear this grief by knowing that at least the kids will get fed lunch now (At lunch time, not an hour later like when the Olympics was on).

Logan: "Daddy _ I'm hungry"
Me: "Then go eat something - Cassie and Jessica are on"
(5 minutes later)
Logan: "Daddy - baby try to eat me"
Me: "Dammit - I meant a snack or something, not each other. Look, I changed your poopy diapers when you were a baby - and Lances just 15 minutes ago - give me 20 more uninterupted minutes , and we'll call it even , okay?"


If you Olympic curlign ladies read this - keep up the good work. You've made your way into the hearts of billions of people (guys), who otherwise could haven't cared less about anything on ice besides root beer OR anything not holding a hockey stick!

SCHWING!! OR , as my son puts it "Hot Mommas on tv, da"

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with you! Those curlin' girls are just FINE!

    - Jon
    - Daddy Detective
    - www.daddydetective.com

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Thank goodness for curling. Otherwise I would have to watch MTV for my daily does of hotness.

    And have you listened to them talk? God, I love a great voice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter