Adventures of Darth Daddy

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Have you ever been mellow?

My first love was Olivia Newton John.


Today was a bit of a mellow day. Spent most of it in a haze. The boys were both layed back and neither one started much trouble at all. I am coming down with whatever cold/virus they are suffering from, so we all just took today very slowly.

When the wife came home, we went out to eat, and then I was off to my iaido (samurai sword ) class. We ended up breaking the class into 2 groups - the teacher took one, and I was assigned the other. I hope I was as helpful to them as sensei was to me last week (when I was the only one to show up - and got a LOT of my problems fine tuned).

Almost midnight. Time for some medicine - and a late night snack.

Shannon
ps. Regarding the late night snack - I noticed a week ago that I had gained 5 pounds. I was a bit upset, but am still glad to be only 225, instead of the 245 that I started out at. The aikido class is helping , but I think I should maybe do more cardio/running at the Y in addition to my martial arts.


PSS. I wanted to do a big piece about digital photos, storage methods, dangers/risk of losing them, and stuff like that. I just dont have it in me tonight. I will tyr to do that tommorow night - please tune back in then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter