Adventures of Darth Daddy

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Good fortune smiles upon me

Thanks for those who helped me with the last post. I installed one (link is at the very bottom), and actually was a Google search page. Sweet!

More fortune: Got an email from ATI (the video card people), and they just released a new version of their drivers and Multimedia center. They suggested that I install these to fix my problem, and it worked. I've restarted the system, open/closed the tv program - let it run for about a half hour, and no problems so far. Guess I will be taking that USB version back to the store. At least ATI released the new drivers within the 14 days that I have to return the otehr one.

Logan has a bad cold - poor thing is very congested and has a runny nose. Lance has been uneffected so far - hope it stays that way.

Being sick, overtired because of refusing to take naps anymore, and demonic possesion are not a good combination for Logan. Most of our day was fine, but shortly after the wife got home, he lost his friggin mind! We're talking ranting, raving, throwing things, screaming, speaking like he was ZULE from Ghostbusters - the works. Took him 30 minutes to calm down.

I'll talk more on this later. Im hungry , and there's a box of macaroni and cheese downstairs with my name on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter