Adventures of Darth Daddy

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Party's over

Ok - pity party is over. I'm over it.

I burned a cd last night, and today, the boys and I are just laying around in their room listenin to it. For some reason, my computer keps messing up the last, or next to last songs on each cd. Been doing that for about 3 months now.

I've been negligent in my upkeep about being "tagged" for various things. I've been meaning to post 5 songs that I am currently listening to, but I can figure out how to post the actual mp3 as well. No use just listing titles , when it's so much nicer to be able to have ya'll download the song too. Can anyone help with this?

Also, Im supposd to post a "wish list" of hot babes. From what I remember, it was supposed to be personalized favorites...not just Pam Anderson like everyone else would put. I've found that I have 2 lists. I've always prefered blonds, but in composing a list, I realize thatthe list of blonds is more of a fantasy list, while the other list is chalk full of brunettes. Not that I'd have any easier chance dating one list over the other, but for me, I do think that blonds have more fun.
Im on the laptop now.... and I hunted down pic last night, but they are on the desktop. Later today, I'll take care of both the favorite song thingy, and both hot-momma lists.


The little one are headed this way. Gotta GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter