Adventures of Darth Daddy

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A STAR is born

Had a great day today . I got to go with Logan (and his class) to a local planetarium. We got to see stars, slide shows of planets, and all sorts of good stuff. My mom came over and watched the little one while I was galavanting thru the galaxy with Logan, but he didn't mind at all. What a major difference between my boys - Logan's attachment phase was MAJOR at age 2. Lance on the other hand, is SOOOO layed back and easy going. It's like day and night.

I got a great picture of Logan looking like an astronaut, but the camera is outside in the car.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Everyone told us our boys would be different, but I can't believe how much different they are. Nice to see the diversity between your kids, huh?

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Planetariums are so awesome. We're hoping to get over to Hilton Head, SC some weekend to the Sandbox (Interactive Children's Museum) Maybe this weekend if we can navigate around the extra 200 thousand people (most drunk) that will be here in Savannah for St. Pats Day.

    Ugh, maybe the next weekend.

    Kids are so different, it amazes me as I see it all of the time. Scares me too. With Squirt - she's so smart, sweet, smiley and laid back. I'm scared to have another... visions of a redhead Mad Magazine freckle face running in the house with live snakes comes to mind.

    Eeeek!

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Darren said…

    Sounds fun. I went with Clare on a class trip to a pumpkin patch in the fall...I'll do it again if they ask. Some of the mothers thought it was odd to have a father there though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter