Adventures of Darth Daddy

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Anniversary

Today is my 6th wedding anniversary. Been dating the wife since we were in high school, so we've actually been together for about 17 years, but been actually married for 6. We took our time.

Had a pretty good day today. I've been asked to temporarily not return to my dojo, so instead of my usual Saturday morning practice, I made breakfast for the family, straightened up the house a bit, and took a long nap with Darth Lance. I almost got Darth Logan to settle down with me, but he bailed before he fell asleep. That meant that mommie didn't get a nap either, as someone had to stay up with Logan to make sure he didn't get into trouble.

Dinner at Logan's Roadhouse led to a mall trip so the kids could browse the toy and pet stores.

Not much else. I'm off to bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Happy Anniversary! Our 5th is coming up this week and we'll more than likely do about the same thing. =O)

    If only we could ditch the kid! LOL! If she keeps having her way she'll never have a little brother or sister at this rate.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats! Happy Anniversary!

    - Jon
    - Daddy Detective
    - www.daddydetective.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter