Adventures of Darth Daddy

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I've been naughty

It seems, from visiting other dad blogs, that there's just something in the air that's causing us to put off blogging. My own excuse is that the kids/cats / heat has kept me down.

Tigger is doign much better now. This mourning marked the last of our vet visits (but they DID do a blood test, and the results are not due back till tomorrow). He is in good spirits, sems to pee ok now, and is much more loveable since not only did we save his life, but actually brough thim back home each day.

The kids have been doing ok - since having to take the cat in to the vet each morning (for hydration stuff), we've been doign breakfast at Chickfila , and return to bring Tig home. I finally go tmy new "birthday present" bike last week (I've been owed it since December). It feels good to switch gears! It's been pretty damn hot this week, so we've limited our bike rides to short distances. That "taxi" thingy that trails behind the bike is nice, but can turn into a green house if you're standing still for too long.

I'll try to post some picks for your amusment before I head off to bed.

Either the heat is takign its toll on the kids, or a ghost is running around the house again. Lance was wide awake a little bit ago (he's in bed with the wife after crying for a long long time --the baby, not the wife!-) , and Logan wandered in as well. I got him to lay down in his own bed - after I post some pics, I'll see if Lance is still awake (it's 12:30am).

Night all

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Idaho Dad said…

    I've been building a retaining wall in my backyard for the past couple of days and haven't had much energy at the end of the day. Posting pictures is a good way to update a blog during times like these.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter