Adventures of Darth Daddy

Friday, May 26, 2006

Where the hell is my cat?!

The cat pulled thru. Cost us an arm and a leg, but he can pee now. Unfortunately, he's now come down with a respiratory infection (a cold). TO make matters worse, I sem to have....how do I put this?......lost him. Not in the metaphysical sense...I mean I can't find that little bastard anywhere in the house. I KNOW he's here - hopefully not laying somewhere ner the brink of death. He's hiding because he knows I have medication to give him. (At least I gav ehim his antibiotics this mourning).

I've torn apart several rooms (that contain entirely too much shit that we dont need), and still no luck.

One last search, and I've got to get some sleep. I've spent almost 2 hours looking for him. THe kids will be up in 5 hours, and so must I be.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger jen said…

    Congrats on bringing Tigger home,and good luck with the search!

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Try running the can opener. It always worked for our cat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter