Adventures of Darth Daddy

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Your comments

All very good suggestions. Chewbacca really does need to chill out. She's gruff, very rough (verbally) when dealign with the kids, does stupid shit like shooting hoops with kids around (and then yells at them to stop when they try it too), and has a 5 yr old (or so) little girl of her own in with the other kids. And her little girl is a tyrant. Pushes other kids, is mean - guess the apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree.

Thinking of their attempt to boot me out, it sounded just like the Cantina scene. "We don't want your kind here. Males."

Next time we go there, I know I will here the cantina song playing in my head!!

ABOUT THE WIFE: Im glad that she'll get better. I'm sorry that she feels badly. I'm not happy about having another "kid" to deal with during the day. Today, she fell asleep, so I took the boys to the zoo so she could get some sleep. Normally, whenshe's home from work sick, she likes to clean. She can't this time. It would be futile. I'd have to go behind here and wipe down everything she touched. Kind alike washing the dished AFTER they come outta the dishwasher.

Oh well - I'm going early to aikido class tonight. One of the black belt candidates wants to meet before class and go over requirments.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Idaho Dad said…

    Hey, I'll never say it on my blog, but my wife is a HUGE baby when she's sick.

    Yet when I get sick, I am totally on my own.

    The key here is I just refuse to be sick, because I know nobody will give a crap and I'll still have to deal with the kids and the house and the whole schedule.

    But my wife, she gets a little sniffle and it's off to bed all day.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger jen said…

    Hey Shannon. I seemed to have caught a cold myself and it made me think . . . I can't believe you and the kids were sick for so long and now you're wife's got this awful contagious thing. That sucks. I hope you guys all get over this sick stuff so you have a really nice summer.

     
  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger Idaho Dad said…

    Oh God help me... My wife had a day off today and spent the whole day on the couch with a SORE THROAT!!!!!

    I don't say a word, though. I guess you get a little leeway when you bring home the paychecks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter