Adventures of Darth Daddy

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Printakid.com

I found it!

If you get a chance, check out WWW.PRINTAKID.COM.

They do some cool work with personalizing books and cd's.

I got "The Robots of Sedna". In the last week, I've gone thru the kids library weeding out old books that are just taking up space. But this one will never find it's way to the scrap pile. I gotta say that it's a biut pricey for someone as broke as I usually am. But it is a hard coever book, nicely bound, bright vibrant colors, and very customized. I got to include a forword from me to Logan. And they even printed the lead character to match my description of my kid (hair color, eye color, eye shape).

Just might have to get one for Darth Lance to keep things even.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter