Adventures of Darth Daddy

Friday, May 05, 2006

Now WEIGHT a minute!

Im still alive. The playground is almost all the way up (I need to remove a tree stump before finishing it). And, much to my suprise, I am down to 210/215 lbs - from 250 lbs. I hopped on the scale the other day, and much to my suprise, I'm not as fat anymore!

Lance is walking around like a champ now, and Im running in all directions trying to catch him. Within th elast week, he's decided that when Logan and I are wrestlign on the floor, he will run up to us and DIVE on top! With as small as he is, it's good to see him be physical.

I've been busy with various photo tweakign programs, and will post a few of my creations after I get this entry done.

BTW - If anyone has a activation code for Ulead Photo Express 6.0 that they would't mind sharing, please email it to me. I will not give it to anyone else.

Well, I'd better get uploading on those pics before I get too tired.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Idaho Dad said…

    I was getting ready to email you to see if the YMCA workers had killed you or something.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger jen said…

    HA! That's funny, Phil. Last night when I went to bed, I was thinking the same thing . . . hmm it may be time to send an email. . . Glad to see your doing ok, Shannon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter