Adventures of Darth Daddy

Monday, March 13, 2006

Tunnel at the end of my light

At least Im matching today - my snot, phlem AND pee are the same color orange!

The wife went to the Dr, and came home with a diagnosis of Pnumonia. Which means that I'm battling Pnumonia AND bronchitus.

Today has been the best of the last few days. I only napped a short while, was able to eat a bit, can laugh a little without hacking up a lung, and am in much better spirits. Still feel drained, but at least I think Im nearing the end of this.

I really have to give a thumbs up to the Walmart EQUATE brand of nighttime cold and cough medicine. That's some good shit!

Tomorrow, we have an appointment to have Logan tested for preskool. Weird - a test that we HOPE he fails. We decided that the socialization a few days a week would do him good, as well as give Lance and I more time to bond. So if he does bad tomorrow, he's in! Watch him channel Newton or Einstein. Just, hopefully, NOT Harrison Ford.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger Idaho Dad said…

    Oh, ugh... In December of 2001 I got the flu, which turned into bronchitis, which then became pneumonia. Boy, did that scare the bejesus out of me!! I never ever want to get pneumonia again. It lasted for SIX MONTHS!! I thought my daughter's first words were going to be "Haaaccckkkkgggghhh!"

    Be careful out there, or in there, or wherever you are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter