Adventures of Darth Daddy

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Average Tuesday

Not much to ponder tonight. Both the boys are coming down with a cold (again). Lance has the worst of it.



Today was pretty eventless. We stayed at home all day (until mommy came home). I would have liked to go out, but the weather was cold, and I knew that the kids temperment wouldn't lend itself to being in public for long. Both boys were in pretty nice spirits today, but even so, I thought it best to just stay home and take it easy today.


I made it to both dojos tonight. I end up feeling really good when I get to do that. I get an hour of aikido, then a short rest (while traveling), then an hour of iaido (sword class). Tonight, we warmed up (in the aikido class) with bokken exercises, so tonight I was pretty focused on sword work.

I had a few minor ponderings to write about, but can't think of a single one now. Guess I'll be back later, when they cross my mind again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter