Adventures of Darth Daddy

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Just a quck update

Baby Lance is doing just fine. Even sleeping thru the night (at times). Darth Logan is the gentlest, kindest 22 month old big brother I ever could have hoped for. When the baby squawks, Logan grabs my wife or I , and drags us over the the cradle.

I didnt test today (TKD test). I figured it best to watch a test before I jump into one. After watching it, it was a piece of cake. I've got 2 months to tweak some things (some self defense combinations and a new kata) and I'll be on the way to black belt in no time. There were some things that I saw today that were sooo simple (when you can see them done) - things that had been a question mark to me - after only reading them described on paper. A few things I had sen performed once or twice, but it was so fast that I didn't remember it right. After sitting thru the 45 minute test, MY test for high blue shoudl be no trouble at all.

Well- that's about it. All is well here.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Grant said…

    Glad to hear Baby Lance is doing fine. It is early here so I am typing softly. Wise move to observe the TKD test before hand...Grasshopper. Soon you will snatch the pebble from the teachers hand. Just do not put it in your shoe...

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Darth Daddy said…

    Hehehe Confusious say: he who places pebble in left shoe quickly learn to hold crane stance with other leg.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter