Adventures of Darth Daddy

Sunday, September 26, 2004

I made it thru the weekend!

Still no baby - but I feel like "I" gave birth! Im pooped. Almost fell asleep in the chair while manning the moonwalk today. In the past 2 days, I've DJ'ed a four hour lawyer company picnic, delivered a moonwalk to a church picnic (and then dj'ed their event too) , been "moowalk man" for a 2 hour birthday party -a balloon animal making jester, a famous brown detective dog, and once again, moonwalk man, followed by a magician (1 hour magic show). It was hectic, but man, what a weekend! If only other weekend could be so neatly scheduled.

On the "debt" topic - I got an offer from one bank card today - a 50% settlement offer. Im seriously giving it some thought. Still going the distance with Bank One, but Chase at least made an offer. TO accept it, though , will take all of the money I made this weekend. Gotta think on it a bit. (How much was actually chartged on the Chase card - how much I've paid off since charging it - how much of the total balance is accumulated finance charges, and how much it late fees.

UNBORN: Not much info to post yet. Still on schedule for Tuesday morning. Although, it did feel kinda strange today (Sunday) knowing that if I hadn't had work, we'd have had the baby on Saturday. According to the Mother Goose rhyme, the Unborn will be Full Of Grace. Logan was a Monday's child: Fair of face.

MONDAY'S CHILD IS FAIR OF FACE by Mother Goose
Monday's child is fair of face,Tuesday's child is full of grace,Wednesday's child is full of woe,Thursday's child has far to go.Friday's child is loving and giving,Saturday's child works hard for a living,But the child born on the Sabbath Day,Is fair and wise and good and gay.

A quick trip thru Google turned up some interesting stuff: Both my son and I (both Saggitarians) were born on a monday. The wife was born on saturday. I hope I didnt mess things up by postponing the birth!!

MARTIAL ARTS STUFF: Found a really good deal on a blue kung fu uniform on Ebay. IT's a large though - pants will fit - just hope the tops does after it is washed.

Well- that's all for now. I hav some dvd stuff to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter