Adventures of Darth Daddy

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Funny quote from the 4 yr old

We went on a quest for about a month to find Logan some "dojo underwear" with the cup in them (in his size), just like daddy wears. Finally found them at The Sports Authority, and he's been wearing them ever since (at the dojo, that is). Now we have matching gis' (white outfits with patches), matching hakama (samurai puffy pants), matching bokken (wooden training sword), and matching shinai (bamboo kendo swords). Add to this a pair of white briefs with a cup to protect "Pepi".

Tonight, we decided after class to wear his dojo pants and his cup home. After a late stop off at McDonalds, he was getting in the car seat and sat down on one of the metal clasps. He started to yell and complain, and told me what happened. I said "Well son, ya gotta be careful", to which he replied:

"Soon, dad, I will have to get a cup to put on my butt too. A big one, so I don't get hurt when I sit on things".

(Should I just duct tape a pillow to his tooshie???)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Darren said…

    Funny...he could be the inventor of the butt cup.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    A butt cup. Now that could have been handy back when I was rail skinny.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Dad Stuff said…

    Duct tape is the miracle tape.
    Funny post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter