Adventures of Darth Daddy

Monday, June 12, 2006

Im nominated! Im hillarious!

Im sitting here, for a brief moment, in a state of bliss. The family is asleep, the computer still works, they haven't cut off my internet yet, AND I have a bag of Funyuns and 3 chocolate Zingers to snack on. How could life get any better, you ask?

I check my mail, and found out that someone was kind enough to nominate my blog to a contest. Apparently my son + A Victoria's Secret display= coffe spilling from the nose in laughter. (HURRAY!)

ANyways, here's a link to the othe rpage. Thanks to Margie for being so very flattering , and to whoever suggestted that the dady with the young jedi get nominated.

I have to figure out were to add that htlm stuff to get the button on the page, but here's a link to the write up.

MIX-PIX AWARDS

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Funyuns rule!! They're like onion flavored cheesy poofs without the messy orange powder gunk. Great choice of blogging snacks! -Mix

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter