Adventures of Darth Daddy

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hurray - Im not alone

First of all, my thanks for all that offered support about my last post. Also, my sympathies for anyone who is misfortunate enough to feel the way I have. It sure is nice to scream into a vaccume, and hear other voices, just as lost as I am, echo back.


I uploaded some pics that I recently took. Not sure if I mentioned it, but I got a new bike for my birthday (very very late, but I finally got it.) I bought (Walmart) and personally installed both a trailer hitch and a bike carrier for the truck. (Notice the big ass 9ft long covered cable and lock keeping the crooks from stealing it).

Also, I finally finished contruction of the monster playground that we bought with our tax return. I still have to put water seal on the wood.

The other day, I dropped my Concord 4meg camera, and was forced to buy another camera. I loved that Concord, but there were several "out of focus" shots that pissed me off. I got a decent deal on a PhotoSmart M425 by HP (5.0 megapixels). They sell for around $150, and Office Max threw in a free 512meg card for it. I gotta tell ya, this thing has yet to take a bad picture. The colors are crisp, things are in focus - this camera rocks! I'm am so glad that I dropped the other one! One downfall is that the switch from "regular" to "Macro" is in a menu, and not a switch on the outside of the camera. I took a close up of a flower today - really really closeup - and it blurred. But, all the relatively close ups of the kids have been perfect - and that's what counts. I highly recommend this camera. (added bonus is that it takes video WITH sound).

Well, that's about it for tonight - time to refill my drink, find a good movie to fall asleep in front of, and try desperately to get BUTTONS by The PussyCat Dolls outta my head!! I love that damn song, but for 3 days?!! Someone please sing "It's a small world...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter