Adventures of Darth Daddy

Sunday, January 14, 2018

It took an hour, and lots of swear words, but I was finally able to log in! 

So here we are in the future!

Many things have passed since my last log in.  Darth Logan in a high school now, Darth Lance is in middle school, and Darth Landon in completing 5th grade (soon to move up to middle school). Over the last 10 years, I have successfully created and administered a community outreach Aikido dojo (It's just like being a Jedi).  I also have been working in the field of Special Ed, working with students and adults with severe/profound physical and mental disabilities.  I love this work!  I'm on my final college required class before getting my FULL special education teacher license. 

The Last Jedi has just come out, and is a dismal embarrassment to any true and loyal fan of Star Wars.  I was there in 1977 for the beginning, and wish they had just stopped after 3 movies. 

Not sure if I will return to the blog.  Still mindful of the dangers of putting too much out there for the crazies to use against you.  Once on the web ALWAYS on the web.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter